I am Dr. Jada Philips, PhD. I am excited for you to join me at your place at the table. I am a licensed psychologist with over 13 years of mental health experience. I have found that when we collaborate as partners in treatment is when we find success. I have a wide range of experience which include assessments, evaluations, and treatments for trauma, grief, anxiety, depression, healthy living, and loss. My approach will be matched to each individual as we partner to find a plan that will help you cope, thrive, and become who you want to be. My treatment approach is centered on the person as a whole. I believe in treatment that individualizes a person’s experience and incorporates clinical and holistic lifestyle choices to make every person feel whole again.
In an ever changing world, I want to partner with my client’s to see them overcome, heal, and thrive. This is a safe space to explore, share and learn. We can get there together. The increase in anxiety, depression, fatigue and traumatic experiences associated with the pandemic is an ongoing concern for families across our nation. These uncertain times have left many of us with unanswered questions and higher stress levels as we try to balance and manage work life balance in ways that we have never had to in the past. At Reserved For You I am committed to facing these stressors head on and bridging the unknown with you. This is a tumultuous time for everyone, each person with different experiences and struggles. Please contact me for a free 15-minute consultation call to see how I can help with your challenges faced during this time. We know that we need to have a sense of safety, security and control, and I can help find that balance again.
- Licensed Psychologist in the State of New York
- Licensed Psychologist in the State of New Jersey
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist – Individual
- Post-Doctoral Respecialization Certificate in Forensic Psychology – Walden University
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (PhD) – Walden University
- Master of Arts in Forensic Mental Health Counseling – John Jay College
- Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology – John Jay College
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice – Mount Mary College
- American Psychological Association
- New Jersey Psychological Association
- Pennsylvania Psychological Association
- Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology