- Free 15-minute consultation
- Initial Intake Session/Evaluation (90 minutes) – $200
- Individual Therapy Session (60 minutes) – $175
- Individual Therapy Session (45 minutes) – $150
Presently I am a provider for the following insurances: Cigna, United Healthcare, and New York State Medicaid (no commercial plans). For all other insurances, I can provide patients the correctly coded documents necessary for submission to your insurance company for any benefits that they allow. I am happy to help in the patients efforts to seek reimbursement, however, full payment is expected at time of service.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered through your out-of-network (OON) benefits in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept Loveland Vouchers, HSA/FSA, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. All payments are made directly through my personalized portal overnight after the service has been provided.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a cancellation fee for the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me via email at [email protected] or phone at 844-777-8498 for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!